当前位置:首页 > 问答百科

问答百科

英语博士:把握这255句话-下,就把握英语86%的单词和全部语法!

分类:问答百科 2022-06-15
导读: 英语博士:把握这255句话-下,就把握英语86%的单词和全部语法!--大家可能不相信,当你真正把握了这255个句子的时候,你就真的把握了至少英语86%的单词和全部语法。这个单词范围指的是在高中以内。上次由于百科不让发超过3万个字。所以只给大家分享了166句。现在把剩余的给...
英语博士:把握这255句话-下,就把握英语86%的单词和全部语法!

大家可能不相信,当你真正把握了这255个句子的时候,你就真的把握了至少英语86%的单词和全部语法。这个单词范围指的是在高中以内。上次由于百科不让发超过3万个字。所以只给大家分享了166句。现在把剩余的给大家发出来。希望大家收藏好,一定要熟读训练。

167. Not until all the fish died in the river did the villagers realize how serious the pollution was.

直到所有的鱼都死光了,村民们才意识到污染有多严峻。

168. When a pencil is partly in a glass of water, it looks as if it were broken.

当铅笔部分在一杯水里的时候,看上去是断的。

169. The visiting minister expressed his satisfaction with the talks, adding that he had enjoyed his stay here.

正在访问的部长表达了他对谈话的满足,并且补充说他喜欢在这里停留的这段时间。

170. The missing boy was last seen playing near the river.

这个失踪的男孩上次被看到在河边玩。

171. This is a book whose cover is blue/the cover of which is blue.

这是一本封皮是蓝色的书。

172. When do you think he will come?

你觉得他什么时候回来。

173. Only when you realized the importance of English can you learn it well.

只有你意识到英语重要性的时候,你才能学好它。

174. Mary was always speaking highly of her role in the play, which, of course, made the others unhappy.

玛丽总是夸耀她在这部剧中的角色,这当然使其他人不兴奋。

175. The professor gave us another wonderful talk, which I think is of great importance to our English study.

教授又向我们做了出色的讲话,我认为这对我们的英语学习很重要。

176. The telephone had been ringing for two minutes before it was answered.

电话一直响了两分钟才被接。

177. My sister wants to work in the power plant which is still being built.

我妹妹想在这家正在被建的发电厂工作。

178. My car broke down last week and I still haven’t had it repaired.

我的轿车上周坏了,我仍旧还没有修好它。

179. I was washing my face when suddenly someone knocked at the door.

我正在洗脸这时忽然有人敲门。

180. I will have finished my work by the end of next week.

下周末为止我就完成我的工作了。

181. Tom ought not to have told me your secret, but he meant no harm.

汤姆本不该告诉我你的秘密,但是他没有恶意。

182. We offered him our congratulations on his passing the college entrance exams.

他一通过大学考试,我们就祝贺了他。

183. His father sent him to study law, but instead he developed his love for the theater.

他父亲送他去学习法律,但是他却对戏剧产生了热爱。

184. With two exams to worry about, I have to work really hard this weekend.

由于担心两场考试,我这周必须努力学习。

185. Not having received a reply, he decided to write again.

没有得到回复,他决定再写一封信。

186. I’m so sorry that he should be so careless.

我很抱歉他竟然如此粗心。

187. Not until I began to work did I realize how much time I had wasted.

直到开始工作,我才意识到我浪费了多少时间。

188. While you are reading, it is a good idea to make a mark where necessary.

当你阅读的时候,在需要的地方做个标记是个好主意。

189. Father advised me not to say anything until asked at the meeting.

爸爸建议我在会议上让说话再说话。

190. The film brought the hours back to me when I was taken good care of in that far away village.

这部电影把我带回了在e 遥远的山村被好好照顾的时光。

191. If the dictionary is not yours, who else’s can it be?

假如这部字典不是你的,它会是谁的呢?

192. We thought of selling this old furniture, but we have decided to hold on to it. It might be valuable.我们本来想卖掉这件旧家具的,但是我们已经决定留下它了,它可能有价值的。

193. Meeting mu uncle after all these days was an unforgettable moment, one I will always treasure.咋那些年后见到我的叔叔是个难忘的时刻,我将永远记得这个时刻。

194. News reports say peace talks between the two countries have broken down with no agreement reached.

新的报告说两国之间的和平谈话破裂了,没有达成新的协议。

195. To enjoy the scenery, she would rather spend long hours on the train than travel by air.

为了享受风景,我们宁愿长时间是坐火车而不是坐飞机。

196.Itis the ability to do the job that matters not where you come from or what you are.

做这项工作的能力和你来自哪里或者你从事什么都没有关系。

197. My name is Robert, but most of my friends call me Bob for short.

我叫罗伯特,但是我的大多数朋友都简称我鲍勃。

198.Email, as well as telephones, is playing an important part in daily communication.

电子邮件和电话在日常生活中扮演着重要角色。

199.As we joined the big crowd I got separated from my friends.

当我们加入人群的时候,我和我的朋友走散了。

200.The car accident was similar to the one that happened in 1973.

这场车祸和1973年发生的那次相似。

201. Everyone was surprised to see the buildings finished so soon.

大家看到这些建筑这么快就建成了都赶到很惊异。

202. They were happy to hear the work already done.

听到工作已经完成,他们感到很兴奋。

203.I prefer staying at home watching TV to going shopping out.

我更喜欢呆在家里看电视而不是出去买东西。

204. The film reminded him of what he had seen in Paris.

这部电影使他想起在巴黎的所见所闻。

205.They realize that it is of great value to record and teach them to the young generation.

他们意识到把它们记录下来教给年轻一代很重要。

206.The doctor advised me to take more exercise.

医生建议我多做锻炼。

207. Work harder and you will find it not difficult to learn.

更努力的学习,你就会发现学习并不难。

208. You can’t stop him doing what he wants.

能不能阻止他做自己想做的事情。

209.Faced with a difficult situation, Tom decided to ask his boss for advice.

面对困境,汤姆决定向他的老板寻求建议。

210. Accustomed to climbing the steep mountains, he had no difficulty reaching the top.

因为习惯了怕陡峭的山,他毫不费力地跑到了山顶。

211.The purpose of new technology is to make life easier, not to make it more difficult.

新科技的目的是使生活变得更轻易而不是更困难。

212. When first introduced to the market, these products enjoyed greatest success.

当一开始被引入试场时,这些产品获得了极大的成功。

213. Alice returned from the manager’s office telling me that the boss wanted to see me at once.

奥里斯从经理办公室回来后告诉我老板想要马上见到我。

214.My teacher encouraged me to take a summer course to improve my writing skills.

我的老师鼓励我上夏季课程来提高我的写作技巧。

215.Having in waited in the queue for half an hour, Tom suddenly realized that he had left his wallet at home.

排队等了半个小时,汤姆忽然意识到他把钱包落在了家里。

216.You will succeed in the end unless you give up half way.

除非你中途放弃,否则你最后一定会成功。

217. Someone called me up in the middle of the night, but they hung up before I could answer the phone.

有人在午夜给我打电话,但是我还没来得及接就挂了。

218.She found her calculator where she lost it.

她在她丢失计算器的地方找打了它。

219.I know nothing about the young lady except that she is from Beijing.

除了她来自北京,我对这位年轻的女士一无所知。

220. As far as I know, they live in the same neighborhood.

据我说知,他们住在同一小区。

221. On top of the books is the photo album you’re looking for.

在书的顶部是你正在找的画册。

222.Maybe you have been to many countries, but nowhere else can you find such a beautiful place.

你可能去过很多的国家,但是你不可能在其他任何地方发现像这样一个美丽的地方。

223. I failed in the final examination last term and only then did I realize the importance of studies.

上学期,我期末考试比较高,只有在那个时候我才意识到学习的重要性。

224. The old couple have been married for 40 years and never once have they quarreled with each other.

这对老夫妇结婚四十年了,他们一次架都没有吵过。

225.Only when your identity has been checked will you be allowed in.

只有你的身份被检查以后你才可以进去。

226.Not only is the teacher himself interested in football but all his students are beginning to show an interest in it.

不仅这个老师自己对足球感爱好,而且他的学生也开始对足球表现出爱好。

227. So difficult did I feel it to live in an English-speaking country that I determined to learn English.

我感觉在说英语的国家生活如此的难以至于我决定学英语。

228. Not a single song did she sing at yesterday’s party.

她在昨天的聚会上唱了不止一首歌。

229. I finally got the job I dreamed about. Never in all my life had I felt so happy!

我最终得到了梦想的工作。在我一生中我从来没有这样兴奋过。

230. Don't be discouraged. Take things as they are and you will enjoy every day of your life.

不要泄气,对一切事情泰然处之,你就会享受生活的每一天。

231. When Mark opened the door, he saw a woman standing there. He had never seen her before.

当马克开门的时候,他看到一个女人站在那里。他之前没见过她。

232.I’ve phoned my sister three times today but her line was always busy.

我今天给妹妹打了三词电话,但是她的手机一直占线。

233.Telephones messages for the manager were left on her desk but she didn’t notice them.

给经理的电话信息被落在了她的桌子上,但是她没有注重到它们。

234. Let's keep to the point or we will never reach any decisions.

让我们坚持这个观点,否则我们不能达成任何协议。

235. Sarah, hurry up. I’m afraid you can’t have time to get changed before the party.

Sarah,快一点。恐怕你在晚会之前没时间换衣服了。

236. According to the art dealer, the painting is expected to go for at least a million dollars.

据这个美术经销商估计,这幅画预期价值至少达100万美元。

237. The house could fall down soon if no one does some quick repair work.

假如没有人做一些快速修复工作,这座房子立刻就会塌了。

238. More patients have been treated in hospital this year than last year.

今年比去年有更多的病人住院治疗了。

239. Sales of CDs have greatly increased since the early 1990s, when people began to enjoy the advantages of this new technology.

CD的销量是从人们开始享受这种新技术的20世纪90年代早期开始就大幅增长。

240. The discussion came alive when an interesting topic was brought in.

当一个有趣的话题出现时,议论就又活跃起来了。

241.Because the shop is closing down, all the T-shirts are sold at half price.

因为这家商店要倒闭了,所有的T恤都半价出售。

242.She has set a new record, that is, the sales of her latest book have reached 50 million.

她创造了新就记录,那就是说,他最新的书的销售量达到了五千万册。

243. Go straight on and you’ll see a church. You won’t miss it.

往前直走你会看到一个教堂。你不会错过它的。

244.All the employees except the manger are encouraged to work online at home.

除了经理所有的雇员都被鼓励在家上网工作。

245.The crazy fans had been waiting patiently for two hours, and they would wait till the movie star arrived.

这些疯狂的粉丝耐心地等了两个小时,他们会一直等到这个电影明星到。

246.She changed her hairstyle in her hometown before she came to Chongqing for a better job.

她来重庆找更好的工作之前,在她的家乡改变了发型。

247. How can you possibly miss the news? It has been on TV all day long。

那怎么可能错过了这个消息呢?一整天它都出现在电视上。

248. I arrived late. I hadn’t expected the road to be so icy.

我到晚了。我没想到路会这么滑。

249. I fell asleep while reading the English textbook. Luckily, my roommate woke me up in time.我

读英语课本时睡着了,幸好我的室友及时叫醒了我。

250.Although he has lived with us for years, he hasn’t left us much impression.

尽管他和我们住了几年,他没有给我留下很多印象。

251. All morning as she waited for the medical report from the doctor, her nervousness grew.

整个早晨,他等着医生的医疗报告时,越来越紧张。

252. Why don’t you put the meat in the fridge? It will stay fresh for several days.

为什么不把肉放在冰箱里呢?会保鲜几天。

253.At this time tomorrow we’ll be flying over the Atlantic.

明天这个时候,我将正在飞过大西洋。

254. How long have David and Vicky been married?

David 和Vicky结婚多少时间了?

255. The news came as no surprise to me. I had known for some time that the factory was going to shut down.

这个消息的到来对我来说一点都不惊奇。对于工厂将要关闭的消息我已经知道了一段时间了。

需要上半部分的同学请关注我。就可以查询到第一到第166句。非常精华的内容,希望大家可以收藏学习。加以利用。有英语学习方面的问题,请给我留言。

感谢欣赏问答百科,更多问答百科请持续关注我们。

本文地址:https://www.wenxue58.com/wenda/286035.html